Adult status

Well, well, well. Gabi has finally grown up. Instead of living with college students and wanting to shoot myself in the head, I finally had started another chapter in my life. I moved into a house!!! Of course, cue happy dance.

The house is 2 bedroom, possibility of the attic being a third bedroom, full basement, gorgeous back yard and a sweet roommate. I am very excited to enter this new chapter of my life. With the moving to the house, I also decided it was time I actually got a big girl bedroom set and a mattress that wasn't 10 years old or belonged in a dorm room. My new mattress is a memory foam one with the snazzy cooling gel in it. It's supposed to last like 10-25 years so at some point, this will be me.


Next, I need to make a decision whether I am going to get a dog or a cat. I am an animal lover. To me, if I could have 2 of each, I'd be the happiest but I am not even 30; I don't want to be the crazy cat lady yet. I'll wait a few more years for the single life to have that effect on me and who knows? Until then..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to read what you think. Do not be ashamed to leave me comments; good or bad. I will respond to you!

Second chances

Well hello there! I have been in a more creative mood lately and wish my ADHD would allow me to sit down and write them out. I have been jou...